Improving patient safety in neuraxial connections.
ISO 80369-6 NRFit™ Neuraxial Connectors
NRFit™ & DASH 6*
- ISO 80369 establishes unique designs for different circuit applications.
- Each application is identified by its ISO 80369 suffix number.
- Connectors compliant with ISO 80369-6 are specific to neuraxial devices.
- The term “NRFit™” refers to neuraxial devices that are ISO 80369-6 compliant.
- Major manufacturers are using the colour yellow to identify NRFit™ devices.
- NRFit™ devices from GBUK Healthcare are exclusively branded “DASH 6™”.
Surety™ neuraxial devices had previously been introduced to provide an alternative to the use of universal luer-type systems for neuraxial applications.
GBUK Group and the new ISO 80369-6 NRFit™ Neuraxial connector
To address the risk of wrong route administration ISO 80369-6 medical device connectors are being progressively introduced worldwide, replacing conventional Luer connectors. Sampling and delivery devices intended for neuraxial applications and for major regional anaesthesia will in future utilise ISO 80369-6 connectors.
Neuraxial connectors are to be branded NRFit™, and where practicable these devices will for easy identification be coloured yellow.
GBUK Group is working with global regulatory authorities and industry partners to ensure the universal availability of NRFit™ connectors.
NRFit™ & DASH 6™ Product Range
Would you like your own copy?
If you would like a printed version of our NRFit™ & DASH 6™ Product Range Catalogue, please contact us below
+441757 288 587